zondag 29 december 2013

Leon Shredded Kale and Peanut Salad


One of my favorite spots in London is Leon, hands down. Gorgeous food! I fell in love with the place and with their shredded kale and peanut salad in particular. Since I will be moving away in less then a month I need to make sure that I still can get my fix once in a while. Hence the attempt to recreate this amazing recipe. It works both as a side dish or as a complete lunch.


Serves: 2
Time: 15 min

You need:
For the salad:
400g curly kale, roughly chopped
100g white cabbage, finely sliced
2 tablespoons of roasted peanuts, in chunks


For the dressing:
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp vinegar
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp honey
1/4 tsp peanut butter
1 glove of garlic, pressed
Freshly chopped coriander

  1. Mix the shredded kale and cabbage, sprinkle with crushed peanuts. 
  2. Whisk all the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl. 

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Share

Twitter Facebook Favorites More